Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exit popup window issue
16-Feb-2018, 04:30 PM
Exit popup window issue
Hi,

I have personalised Exit option: EXIT button it's not available and the X button in the top right corner of the form is exiting the job. The problem is that, when press OK button on Exit popup window, job is closing down and remains in the queue as expected[/quote][/code], but when click Cancel button or the small X button on the popup window, then window closes and job is being Completed instead of just window closing and form stays open.
I've attached the page Events and have JS functions to provide for review if need to be.

Please advise.

Kind regards

Kat

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-Feb-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: Exit popup window issue
Hi Kat,
Is there any reason why the form has onWorkitemExit event handler? The best practice is not using the event unless you need a special handling when workitem handler window closed. I have never used the event handler in many BizFlow projects. Try to remove the event handler.

Taeho
20-Feb-2018, 12:14 PM
Hi,

Thank you for your reply, I actually have to change that process as I need a special handling to able to terminate the job while pressing the exit button. Is there anyway to switch off that build-in Exit popup window and replace it with my own alert?
21-Feb-2018, 01:39 PM
Hi Kat,

Have you tried asking BizFlow support about this?

From what you are describing, it sounds like the close button and associated popup message are part of the BizFlow Workitem Handler that contains the WebMaker form.

If this is the case, then the BizFlow team would be the best ones to advise you on this.

Regards,
Gerard.
21-Feb-2018, 02:04 PM
Thank you, I will try with them.
13-Oct-2018, 03:16 PM
(21-Feb-2018 01:39 PM)Gerard Wrote:  Hi Kat,

Have you tried asking BizFlow support about this?

From what you are describing, it sounds like the sizegenetics home button and associated popup message are part of the BizFlow Workitem Handler that contains the WebMaker form.

If this is the case, then the BizFlow team would be the best ones to advise you on this.

Regards,
Gerard.

I experienced a similar issue. I'm going to check with the support team. I look forward to have this fixed Asap.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  popup dialog cancel button kidder 2 3,995 11-Sep-2015 09:43 AM
Last Post: kidder
  Bindings issue kidder 6 6,020 05-Jan-2015 04:15 PM
Last Post: kidder
  popup dialog(s) will not display Sherman 3 3,917 10-Sep-2014 10:55 AM
Last Post: Gerard
  Issue with output element having a display mask Sherman 5 6,650 20-Feb-2014 03:20 PM
Last Post: Sherman
  Error re-loading partial page due to popup dialog Sherman 6 7,822 24-May-2013 01:59 PM
  Publication Environment issue Sherman 4 5,482 18-Mar-2013 07:26 PM
  Data Validation on WorkItem Handler-Browser Issue jhowell2011 2 5,168 01-May-2012 10:51 PM
Last Post: jhowell2011
  issue opening new form anand 7 8,405 06-Sep-2011 06:54 PM
Last Post: Abdul